TCT work to enable blinds at all stages and spears of their life, irrespective to their blindness that they acquired by birth or later.
– Children ( school going)
– Teen age ( college going)
– Youth ( working / look out for job)
– Parents (having blind child)
– Parents who are blind.
– Senior citizens
– Community (rural areas / urban: apartment where blind are living)
– Teachers / educational institutions
– Universities and libraries
– Corporate houses / employers
– Individuals who want to gain outstanding employment opportunities / education which is different from the main stream.